Townhome Inspection Services
A home inspection is much more than just the visual examination of your house. It involves observing every corner of your house closely with the help of right equipment, identifying the existing as well as potential flaws, and understanding their severity. That is exactly what we do at InspecUs
When it comes to Townhome InspecUs provides start-to-end inspection services so that you have a comfortable and healthy place to live in. Whether you are planning to buy or sell your Townhome, or wish to keep your house in the best condition, you can reach out to us, and we will be happy to assist you.
Why Should You Consider InspecUs?
- We provide comprehensive inspecting and detailed reporting for every part of your house.
- We make the most of the advanced equipment and technology.
- We follow the inspection guidelines of the City of Edmonton which is known for the highest standard of property inspection in Canada.
- We follow the detailed Standards of Practice implemented by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- We provide simplified inspection reports so that you can understand them.
- We answer every question that you may have related to home inspections and various issues in the house.
- Our affordable Townhome inspection starts from CAD 350.00.
- We have connections with general contractors that help you perform necessary repair and maintenance whenever needed.
Whether you are looking for pre-sale inspections, home maintenance inspections, or renovation inspections, InspecUs has got your back. Our comprehensive home inspection services in Edmonton. Albert Sherwood ParkSpruce Grove and surrounding areas include:
- Interiors – walls, ceiling, flooring, structural and foundational inspections, etc.
- Exteriors – external walls, deck, porch, walkways, driveways, etc.
- Roofing – roofing, eavestrough, attic, skylights, ventilation, etc.
- Complete Structure of your Townhome
- Electrical system in your Townhome
- Heating and Cooling
- Insulation and Ventilation
Apart from these services, we provide additional services that identify even the smallest of the flaws and ensure a favorable atmosphere in your house.
Thermal Imaging Inspections
Thermal inspections detect the signs of moisture ingress in the wall and leakages in your Townhome. These flaws are discovered even before the signs of water damage start showing up. In this inspections, we use an infrared thermographic camera in combination with a moisture meter and inspect every corner of your house to identify the hot moisture spots.
Mold and mildew can grow in the most difficult to reach areas of your Townhome. These unappealing and unhealthy growths can often go unnoticed. We provide in-depth mold inspection services wherein we closely inspect your house, take samples of the mold, determine the exact kind of mold, and provide the right removal services to provide a healthy Townhome to live in.
Air Quality Test
We also provide complete home inspections to detect harmful gases, odors, and substances that affect the air quality in your Townhome. Asbestos, mold, mildew, pesticides, etc. are some volatile organic compounds often found in a house. We detect these substances and get them eliminated so that you can live in a healthy environment.
When you need complete protection of your valuable equipment and appliances, InspecUs can be your solution. We offer RecallChek inspection of equipment. We send monthly RecallChek emails to our clients to remind them if they need any upgrades or repairs for their appliances. These emails allow our clients to add or update new appliances in their package for FREE at any time, for LIFE!