How much a Home inspection cost?
Thank you for finding my blog, My name is Banti Shaw, when I bought the house, it was simple and easy as my Real Estate agent book my Inspection, Nice…Right?
Maybe, but now I feel, Could have been the best inspector with good price, would save some dollar towards homebuying cost.
As a first-time homebuyer, there are other bills, like credit cards, mortgage CMHC fees, legal and moving costs.
How much home inspection cost in Edmonton?
In general cost of a home inspection is $350 to $800 in edmonton, based on following…
- Type of House.
- Square footage of the House.
- Age of the House.
- Inspector Experience.
- Extra Value that comes with the Inspection.
Here is InspecUs Home Inspection Price lists…
- Home Inspection <1500+ sq ft = Starts $ 495
- Condo Inspection = Starts $ 350
- Town House Inspection. = $ 425
- Air Quality Surveyt ON-SITE. = $ 150* (Test Particulate, CO2, Mold)
InspecUs Inspections comes with Great Value, here are some of them…
- Experinece & Certified Inspector
- Easy to Read Report
- Home Warranties
- Thermal Scanning
- Recall Checks on Equipments
You may try our Online Scheduling and quote system to find out the cost of a home inspection. No Obligation!
HERE is the Home inspection discount Coupon “DOBI” to get 10% OFF
Other Services we do
- Air Quality for Mold & Asbestos
- Ozon Treatment Odor Removal
- Radon Sampling and Analysis
Banti Shaw, Certified Home Inspector
Finding the ideal home in edmonton, is deceptively hard to do. For those of you who are looking to buy, or for those of you who have already purchased a home in Edmonton and Area, having a thorough Home Inspection is a key to element in buying or maintaining Home.
With years of experience and InterNachi trained staff, here at home inspection Edmonton, we pride ourselves on providing expert education to homebuyers, sellers, and even real estate agents.
Consider Reading How to choose right Home Inspectors in Alberta.
Here are a few Feedback with Five Star Customer Review
- Very detailed and thorough inspection. Shows himself (Banti) to be very trustworthy. Would definetely use his services again! (Brett Deforest)
- I was very happy with your service and would totally recommend you, excellent service and friendliness. Good job. (Katherine Hayes)
- He genuinely cared for his clients interests, from giving tips on maintainance of the house to help understand why it was necessary to keep the to do list for every season or year. The report he made was very professional, thorough, had 13 red flags as a buyer and helped me save 1000’s of dollars which would had gone from my pocket. Best inspector in town! (Kulwinder Malhi)