A condominium unit inspection is necessary when you’re buying, selling, or even just maintaining it. Whether you are planning to buy a new home in a condominium or want to know the interior and exterior condition of your house, a home inspection is a vital process. A home inspection reduces the risk of unexpected expensive repairs that may arise in the future. A condo inspection assists you in identifying the existing and potential flaws in the house you are living in or the condo unit you are planning to purchase. Once we have identified the problems, you can get them repaired on time to avoid future expenses.
Whether you are looking for pre-sale inspections, home maintenance inspections, or renovation inspections, InspecUs has got your back. We understand how crucial it is to live in a flawless condo for comfortable and healthy living. To make certain that every area of your home is thoroughly inspected, we use the detailed Standards of Practice implemented by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
How Can InspecUs Be Your Best Choice?
- We provide comprehensive inspection and analysis of your house and detailed reporting.
- We use advanced equipment and technology.
- We follow the inspection guidelines of the City of Edmonton which is the highest standard of property inspection in Canada along with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) code of ethics.
- We provide simplified inspection reports so that you can understand them.
- We answer every question that you may have regarding the problems in your condo or about our inspection services.
- Our condominium inspection starts from CAD 250.00.
- We have connections with general contractors that help you perform necessary repair and maintenance whenever needed.
We pride ourselves in providing some unique and nonpareil services to ensure every corner of your condominium unit is in the best condition. You can opt for these additional inspection services and understand the condition of your house in advance.
Thermal Imaging Inspections
Thermal inspections is a relatively new method for detecting signs of water damage such as moisture ingress in the wall and leakages in your condominium unit. We can inspect your home using thermal technique and detect the potential problems even before they become visible to you. In this inspections, we use an infrared thermographic camera in combination with a moisture meter.
Mold and mildew growth in your condo home can often go unnoticed. We provide in-depth mold inspection services wherein we closely inspect your house, take samples of the mold, determine the exact kind of mold, and provide the right removal services to make your home livable and safe again.
Air Quality Test
The air quality in your home gives us a clear picture of the health of your home. We provide complete home inspections to detect harmful gases, odors, and substances that affect the air quality in your condominium unit. We can identify dangerous mold, mildew, asbestos, pesticides, and other harmful substances and eliminate them so that you can live safely in a house, you love.
We also offer RecallChek inspection of equipment. We send monthly RecallChek emails to our clients to check for new recalls. These emails allow our clients to add or update new appliances to their RecallChek package for FREE at any time, for LIFE!
When you opt for InspecUs, you receive industry leading home inspection services, and with each one of our inspections, you receive:
- A technician who can answer your questions
- A detailed and comprehensive inspection report
- A better understanding of your homes approximate value for real estate transactions
Our comprehensive home inspection services in Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, and surrounding areas include:
- Interiors – walls, ceiling, flooring, structural and foundational inspections, etc.
- Exteriors – external walls, roofing, deck, porch, walkways, driveways, etc.
- Roofing – roofing, eavestrough, attic, skylights, ventilation, etc.
- Complete Structure of your unit
- Electrical system in your condo
- Heating and Cooling
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Air Quality
- Mold Traces